بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Heart is created for loving Allah (القلب إنما خُلق لأجل حب الله تعالى)
· Don’t tear your heart apart by searching for love, security and perfection from other than Allah (ﷻ)…because you won’t find it.
· Your heart will remain being humiliated by others because of their faults and weaknesses.
· You’ll remain in shock and you’ll be in pain until you are certain the only true attachment is to Allah (ﷻ).
· The heart will not find peace, it will not be at rest, nor will it find security except with Allah (ﷻ). So love others for the sake of Allah (ﷻ) and for Allah’s pleasure, but not for yours!
· Sometimes while you’re revising or reciting the Quran, you recall a moment with your friend or a conversation with a friend. Imagine this friend is the Quran, your companion in the grave, there will be no friends from the duniya there. Whoever finds joy and comfort with the Quran in the duniya then let him receiving glad tidings of the Quran as a companion in the grave.
· Whoever pleases Allah (ﷻ) then Allah (ﷻ) will make him pleased, even if it’s after some time.
· Be certain that Allah’s jabr/mending is one of the greatest blessings because no matter how much the people try to console you, it’s nothing compared to Allah’s jabr. Sometimes a person interprets forgetting his calamities as part of his forgetful nature, though he doesn’t know it’s Allah’s jabr, subhan Allah. As for the one who’s still sad from a calamity, such as losing a loved one, years have passed and still he hasn’t forgotten, as if it just happened yesterday. Then the reason is not because the person is sensitive but because the shaitan knew how to trap him. He entered through the door of wiswas, we seek refuge with Allah (ﷻ) from the shaitan.
· Seek refuge with Allah and close this door. Make this sadness and sorrow to bring you back to the door of Allah (ﷻ) with humility and brokenness. The more you think good about Allah (ﷻ) then He will deal with you as you think of Him.
· For the one who thinks good about Him, whenever he faces difficulties it becomes a means for him to knock on the door of Allah (ﷻ), so his difficulties bring him closer to Allah (ﷻ). And his Rabb is Al Kareem, The Most Generous, and He will give him from His generosity.
· Don’t forget: Allah (ﷻ) is nurturing you in order for you to be suitable to be in His vicinity in paradise. Not every slave is suitable to be in the vicinity of Allah (ﷻ) in paradise. He’s nurturing you and reforming you through situations so that you can be suitable to be in His vicinity, if you accept the nurturing.
May Allah (ﷻ) help us to accept our nurturing and elevate us. Ameen.