The Day of Arafah is here! Have you made your list of Duas to ask of Allah (swt)? Here are some you can include in your list, In-sha’-Allah:
1. Ya Allah grant me Ultimate Success – safety from the Fire and entry into Jannatul Firdous
2. Ya Allah make me and my family of those companions of the Right. Who receive the book of deeds in our right hands.
3. Ya Allah, Grant me a blessed death. Let me utter the shahada before I die. Grant me the intercession of Prophet Mohammed(pbuh).
4. Ya Allah grant me the companionship of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh), his family and the Sahaba’s in Jannatul Firdous.
5. Ya Allah save my non-Muslim friends from the Fire. Guide them to Islam.
6. Ya Allah, reunite me in Jannathul Firdous with those whom I love for Your sake alone.
7. Ya Rabb, perfect my Deen and my Worship.
8. Ya Allah accept my good deeds and increase me in reward and Your Mercy. Wipe away my sins and pardon me completely. Shower your Mercy upon me and save me from disgrace on the Day of Reckoning.
9. Ya Allah, when I die, let my soul and my record of Deeds be with the Illiyeen.
10. Ya Allah grant me, my parents, family and children guidance, steadfastness and increased Imaan.
11. Ya Allah, make me of the few You love, You Pardon and You shade on a Day when there is no shade but from Your Majestic Arsh (Throne).
12. Oh my Lord, increase me in Yakeen and Tawakkul in you. Let there be no doubt in my belief in Your Oneness, Your Majesty and Power.
13. Ya Allah increase me in my love for You and Your Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).
14. Ya Allah forgive me and increase me in Your Blessings and Provisions.
15. Ya Allah lead me to more opportunities to do good and seeking Your Pleasure.
16. Ya Rabb, Purify my intentions for Your Sake alone and let me not show off or take false pride. Save me from arrogance, pride, showing off and reminding of favors.
17. Oh my Creator and Sustainer, do not leave me alone. Bless me with a righteous spouse and children who will be the coolness of my eyes.
18. Oh my Lord, make me of those who are patient and obedient to You and my parents.
19. Save me from the Fitnah of Dajjal.
20. Save me from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of the Hell Fire.
21. Ya Allah, increase me in Sadakatul Jariya work.
22. Ya Allah, bless me with good health, so I can make sajdah with ease till my dying day.
23. Ya Allah, protect me and the Muslim Ummah against wicked oppressors. Save us from Fitnah and give us ease in our times of trial.
24. My Lord, bless me with the best in this world, the best in the Hereafter and save me from the fire. I am indeed in need of the good You have in store for me.
25. Ya Allah increase me in gratitude towards You alone.
26. Oh my Rabb, save me from hypocrisy.
27. Ya Allah, let me and my spouse be among the pilgrims to perform Hajj in 2016.
28. Ya Allah protect me against Evil Jinns and Spirits. Safeguard me from their evil incitements and plots.
29. Ya Allah forgive and have Mercy upon my parents, as they looked after me when I was young.
30. Ya Allah, I pray and beg of you for the guidance of the Muslim Youth and Ummah. Save us all from Kufr, Despair, Misdeeds and Shirk.
31. Ya Allah grant me the strength to battle laziness and sleep, so I may wake up for #Tahajjud and #Fajreveryday.
Ameen ya Rabb
Please do share to maximize your reward and benefit!
Posted from WordPress for Android